ResourcesResources for families, professionals and providers
- Nurturing Center – a family and parenting resource center. www.nurturingcenter.org or 406-756-1414
- Montana 211 – customize your search for help using this statewide, comprehensive database of community organizations, state programs, and other resources. http://www.montana211.org/
- Elevate Montana: Elevating the wellbeing and future of Montana’s children. Elevate Montana Blog
- Help Net – When you don’t know where to turn for help. http://unitedwaycares.org/help-net/
- ChildWise: Working to inform Montana about the importance of early childhood. childwise.org
- The business case for early childhood: http://www.readynation.org/
- The law enforcement case for early childhood: http://www.fightcrime.org/
- The military preparedness case for early childhood: http://www.missionreadiness.org/
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning – the Pyramid model
- Visit our document library
- for meeting agendas, event announcements, and other information!
- ACES – Adverse Childhood Experiences Study: News and research about ACES
- ACES Connection – Networking and information sharing nationwide. ACESconnection.com
Downloadable PDF Infographic about ACEs
Basic introductory video about ACEs
- AEYC – Montana association for the education of young children – mtaeyc.org
- Kids Count – Providing state legislators, public officials and child advocates with data, policy recommendations and tools needed to advance sound policies that benefit children and families. aecf.org/work/kids-count
- Harvard Brain development Research – Videos on the 3 core concepts of brain development. learn more & view videos
Harvard University videos
These videos provide an overview of the science behind the impacts of adverse experiences in early childhood.
Child Resilience Video Series by InBrief
These three videos provide an overview of why resilience matters, how it develops, and how to strengthen it in children.